BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 04, 2006

Tomorrow is SUPPOSE to be the big day

Tomorrow is suppose to be the big day and I'm starting to feel like she'll never come. I have been so ready for Eastynn's arrival for such a long time, I'm starting to get frustrated. Although I know I should be spending these last few baby free days with Taylor it is actually quite emotional. Every time I hold her or get some one on one time I'm always thinking this could be the last time we get to do this. And it breaks my heart that my baby isn't going to be my baby any more. Although I know every women I have talked to says my oldest is still my baby they never stop. And I'm very scared about the pain of child birth. I'm just hoping I get something for the pain this time. With Taylor I progressed so quickly that there was really no time for pain medication. Although I wouldn't be all that upset to have another quick delivery. Eastynn is suppose to be born today or tomorrow. Today according to the weeks and months and tomorrow according to the ultrasound. If she waits till the 6th that is great grandma Chisholm's birthday, which would be very nice as well, considering I was named after her. But they say the latest I could go would be the 15th which is next Friday but I think I would ask to be induced on Monday cause that is Uncle Shane's birthday. And I just thank god she doesn't have a chance to be born on her daddy's birthday I don't think Fabian or myself could wait till then (boxing day for those who don't know).
But we will keep everyone updated maybe a quick post before we head off to the hospital.
Keep your fingers crossed and us in your prayers in the mean time. Thanks

No comments: