BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Happy Birthday Daddy (Fabian)

And finally yesterday was Fabian's birthday. Again we spent most of the day at my parents. Brett came over for a post Christmas drink or maybe it was a pre New Years drink. Other than that the day at my parents was pretty uneventful except that I got another good night sleep.
My parents gave Fabian either a wallet or a belt for his birthday and the other was for Christmas. Jason gave him what he thought was an Under Armour hat but its actually a Hurley hat. The girls and I bought him an Under Armour shirt. And his parents gave him some cash.
We came home at about 4 and spent the rest of the evening with Fabian's mom made another fantastic supper. She made quite a few atually while she was here which was great for me I haven't had to cook since Eastynn's been born. She also made a fantastic birthday cake for Fabian.
That's all for today.

No comments: