BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

What A Crazy Week

I don't know what to say about the past week except that it was crazy. Fabian's parents came to Medicine Hat on Wednesday and brought a few baby gifts for Eastynn. Thank you to all who sent gifts down to the Hat they are greatly appreciated. My dad also had shoulder surgery on Wednesday.
Fabian's parents normally stay at Daniels, Fabian's uncle who just lives on the other side of the building, but they had company so Fabian's parents stayed at our place and we stayed at my parents place in case my mom or dad needed help because of my dad's surgery.
Then Fabian's brother Calvin and his girlfriend Brooklynn came down on Friday, I think, by that time Daniels company had left so they stayed with them. They left on Christmas day.
My brother Jason came on Sunday and he left yesterday.
Everyone wanted to spend time with the girls which made it really hard to spread the time evenly, which I couldn't accomplish. Eastynn likes to cluster feed, she will feed a few times in a couple of hours then sleep, sleep, sleep. And boy does she hate the car. Which makes it horrible to go anywhere. She will cry the second you put her in the car and stop the second you take her out, most times sometimes she continues to cry.
So I must apologize to the Huber's for the lack of time they got to spend with Eastynn and I. Next time I'm sure will be more relaxed and not so much to do and people to see. I feel very bad.

No comments: