BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 18, 2006

She's Finally Here




Eastynn raced into the world on Friday December 15th at 6:47 pm. Like I said I went in to be induced at 7:30. I was sent home and told to come back when contractions were 5-7 minutes apart. I started having contractions at about 2 they weren't very painful and were 10 minutes apart. So Fabian and I watched a movie and by the last 5 minutes of the movie we decided to leave for the hospital that was at about 5:30 pm. We got to the hospital and was hooked up to the monitors for about 15 minutes before the nurse checked me and told me I was 7 cm we moved into the labor and delivery. I had some pretty intense contractions then they called the doctor. He came in and broke my water and maybe 2 pushes after that she was here.
She weighed 7 lbs 6 oz and was 19 inches long
I couldn't believe I was at the hospital for only about an hour before she was born.
Don't get me wrong it was fast but still quite painful I had a second degree tear which required stitches but I'd rather it be fast and painful then just painful.
We just got out of the hospital today cause I had a chest infection. That they thought was going to turn onto pneumonia one of the nurses also mentioned bronchitis so not sure what it is/was.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm freshpussy