BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Just A Quick Note

Well December 5th has come and gone and still no baby. Although this evening around 6 - 7 pm I was feeling like she was going to for sure make her arrival but the pain only lasted a couple hours it was pretty intense pain, not quite as bad as a real contraction but there was a lot of pain when I would stand or sit but once I was standing or sitting I was good.
The dart tournament for Fabian went well. He ended up 5th in his section. Then they went to a knock out round and he ended up finishing third over all. I'm very proud of him today.
Tomorrow Fabian also has a doctor's appointment for his foot. They are going to drain some fluid and possibly give him a shot of cortisone.
That's all for now hopefully I won't be posting tomorrow and that means the baby is coming but don't worry unless there is no post by 4 pm.

No comments: