BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Overdue Day 2

Well another day has come and gone and still no baby Eastynn. Getting frustrated more and more each day. Today we had a doctors appointment and our appointment was at 1:10pm and the doctor didn't show till about 2pm and the doctor came in and left right quick she had to go delivery a baby (lucky girl). But she had said the baby has dropped but every time I go they say something that makes me think any day now and here I am still pregnant. The heartbeat was good and my blood pressure was good. So my next appointment is next Thursday and they said we'd discuss induction then. Although the nurse said the latest I can go is the 15th so I will probably be at the hospital a lot next week. So I will keep you all updated on any progress or lack there of.

No comments: