BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 25, 2006

That Didn't Last Long

Today I decided to take Taylor out even though we are potty training and she's got the fractured arm. We went to blooming gals and the to Super Store as I was looking for clothes for Taylor I heard a thump and turned around to see what she pulled off the shelf, well it was nothing she pulled off her cast. So Taylor and I got to spend the whole afternoon in the ER again. Not on my list of fun things to do.

This time they put the cast all the way up past the elbow. It's weird cause the doctor that seen her on Saturday said that she really didn't need a cast, so I thought we could get away with maybe not putting one on today. But the doctor we had today said that she absolutely had to get one put back on. I don't get why doctors contradict each other so often.

I took Taylor to my parents and she fell asleep on the way there. Which is nice because her sleep schedule is completely out of wack. Yesterday she slept in, then fell asleep at 7:00pm and woke up at 10:30pm then stayed up till 2:30am. Not going to push anything on her sleep. When she woke up from her nap today she cried for at least an hour and any of you who know Taylor know that's not like her. She also didn't use the potty at all but like I said I'm not going to push her right now. I can only imagine how uncomfortable she must be. I'll just make her life as easy as possible. That's all for now. I will post some pictures of the new cast soon.

No comments: