BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Holy Crap

Today we put Taylor down for her afternoon nap. One that she didn't need and boy did we pay for it. We put a diaper on her and layed her down. About a half hour later Fabian went to check on her and there was poop every where. She took her diaper off. It was on the crib, on the back of her bed (honestly don't know how that much got on the bed alone), it was on the floor, it was on the back of the door, the closet door and covered Taylor head to toe. Fabian took her to the bathroom to clean her up and I was going to clean the bedroom but for some reason I kept gagging (the first since she time I've done that since she was born). So Fabian took over the cleaning and I took over cleaning Taylor it took two baths one to clean the poop off of her and one to rinse her off. Fabian cleaned and cleaned but it all looks good now. I thought some of you might get a laugh out of our little misfortune. But hopefully not Tamara cause you still have that to look forward too. By the way "The SpotBot" is an amazing little tool to clean up accidents such as this. *little hint for Tamara*
Well will more than like have one more post about the potty training today so that's all for now.

1 comment:

Live your Dream Team said...

My mom warned me that every kid does this at least once!! She even instructed us to buy a crib with no grooves or anything, so that it would be easier to clean when this happened! LOL
So while I must admit I did smile, a little, I do realize that I'll get my own soon enough!!