BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Potty Training Day 5

Well today potty training kind of sucked for me. I took her every 20 - 25 minutes but always missed the accidents but I could get her to stay on the potty by letting her watch her bubble machine we had some points where she was on the potty for 10 minutes. Anyway as soon as dad came home and put her on the potty SUCCESS she went pee so now she knows that if she pees she gets a sucker. Anyway today was good. Although I'm having a tough time sticking with it I want to give up so bad but we have persistent for a week no going back now. And tomorrow I'm on my own Fabian is going out of town probably will be on Friday too cause he won't be back till late I'm thinking. That's all for now.

No comments: