BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Sleep not much

Well the sleep in the Huber household is completely messed up due to the broken bone in Taylor's case, due to over time in Fabian's case, and pregnancy in my case.

Fabian use to get up at 6:30 and go to bed at 1:00. Lately he gets up at 6:30 and he's asleep by 11:00/11:30.

Taylor use to get up at 7:30 have a nap from 12:30-3:00 and in bed by 8:30/9:00. Now she's up any where between 8:00-10:00 she has a nap at whatever time she wants yesterday it was 3:30 today it was 7:00 naps for about 2 hours. Then she's up till 1:30/2:00.

Me was getting up at 9:00. That gave Taylor time to eat breakfast with dad and watch Blue's Clues and Dora from 8:00-9:00. I'd usually lay on the couch and watch Taylor play and watch the tree house network with her, some times I'd talk on the phone. I'd try and nap when she did but usually never worked I'd fall asleep right before Taylor would wake up. Then I'd go to bed at the same time as Fabian but not usually fall asleep till 2:00. Now I just try and sleep any time I can. I can usually catch little cat naps all day long. Our house is completely baby proofed so Taylor can't get into to much trouble. But between Taylor's broken arm and my sciatica the sleep is not much at all.

It would be nice if we could all get back on to a routine again.

No comments: