BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 04, 2006

Eastynn

Tomorrow is our six months check up. I'm scared there going to tell me she's the size of a small elephant. Just kidding. She is getting so big it is getting uncomfortable for me. Like this morning I sat down and there was so much pressure on my ribs she was laying right underneath them. And lately I have noticed if I'm sitting on the couch leaning to my left or right she is right under my ribs causing a lot of discomfort. And other times she is so far down it just hurts my bladder and what not I don't remember this with Taylor at all. And Eastynn kicks way harder then Taylor, I'm six months today and last night in the bath she was kicking so hard the water was rippling all the way to the end of the tub. Crazy kid. Well I'll let you know how the appointment goes tomorrow.

No comments: