BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Potty Day 4

Today the potty training was same as the previous days but had a few surprises. She didn't mind sitting on the potty as long as mommy took her, I think cause I get a little more excited can you imagine mommy being more excited than daddy. Just kidding. I was very surprised when I was reading her her potty books and pointed at the potty and asked her what it was and she said "potty" I was so happy about that. She also had an accident but as it was happening she said "ohoh" so she knows. Although it feels as if we are making absolutely no progress we I think we have made a lot from her perspective.
Tonight was the start of the dart season. We started of well. We got 9 out of 13 points. I had 2 wins and a loss. Fabian had 1 win 2 loss' and dad was lucky and had 3 wins. We also won the team game. But the sciatica kicked in bad tonight. No more keeping score for me.
that's all for now.

No comments: