BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

6 month check up

We had our sixth month check up today. It went great. I go to the maternity clinic so your suppose to get a different doctor every time you go and we ended up getting the same doctor till today. Not that the previous doctor was bad but it was nice to see a new doctor today. He was great which is weird cause he was my least favorite doctor while I was pregnant with Taylor. He teased Fabian a lot about this one being a girl, he told him with his family history, like him having a brother, and his dad having more brothers than sisters, our chances of having a girl are only 1 in 3. And we getting a girl. So we may try once more for a boy depending on how labor and delivery go. The last doctor I seen said Eastynn was going to be a big girl and this doctor put a lot of fears to rest and said she's most definitely not. The docs measure your tummy and apparently after 20 weeks you should measure the same in cm as you are in weeks (ex 20 weeks = 20 cm). With my other doctor I measured 26 cm at 22 weeks, today I measured 25 cm at 27 weeks. The doc said today sometimes doctors get confused with the top of the uterus and stomach muscles. He also told me to get as much rest as possible, which is nice cause he put some pressure on Fabian to let me get out of the house and have fun or let me have some naps. Not like I don't already. Good visit today.

No comments: