BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 08, 2008

Ride The Horsee

This morning I took the kids to the school playground here in town. I wish I would have brought a camera with me. One of the local farmers in town has a barn just outside of the school property and they had a horse there. The farmer was taking his three year old granddaughter out for a ride and saw us checking out there horse. They came over and offered to give Taylor and Eastynn a ride. They both got on the horse and and got taken for a little ride while I walked beside them and held them on. Both kids really enjoyed it. I am kicking myself for not taking a camera, but never thought we would be riding a horse or anything. Will take a camera everywhere we go from now on while we are here. We are still in Stockholm, and will be here till the end of next week. That's all for now.

1 comment:

Dave said...

glad to hear ur having fun love papa and grandma missing u
see u soon