BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Day 1 Nationals

Today was day 1 of the nationals. We started off which was pretty cool as everyone walked in but very boring while everyone did there speeches. Then we got our pics taken I can't wait to see them I will be sure to post them.
We started off with a huge bang we one our first 4 matches. Then kind of hit a brick wall. We only one more match after this. We play best of 3. And in total we got 13 points which is awesome, cause apparently as a team we only got 47 I think so we had a good chunk of that.
We had only 2 teams make there section and it was 2 of the mens teams. One was Nathan and Ken McNeil they got knocked out first round. But Billy McDowell and Trevor Hobbs got joint third. People have been telling me to take in the experience and as I was watching the semi's I just kind of looked around and soaked it all in. People can tell you all you want that its better and different than just a regular tournament but you would never know till your here. I'm loving it.
That's all for now.

No comments: