BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 16, 2008

America's Qualifier

There was a small tourney that I decided I should play. If you made it out top 2 in section. Then you had to finish top 2 overall. If I would have done I would have went to Trinidad and Tobago from July 23-26 or something to play darts. I was so tired and feeling the effects of this cold I have I couldn't play at all I couldn't add or subtract nothing was working for me then I got flustered which just made it worse for me. There was 5 in our section and I place 4th or 5th. I didn't even want to go to trinidad and tobagao it is coming way to fast for my liking. There is a tourney in Calgary July 13th weekend and then the weekend after that too and then 3 days after that would have been that way to much.
Anyway thats all for now

No comments: