BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 16, 2008

Canadian Open Singles

So finally the last event I played in ladies singles. This was a great event top 4 make it out of section. In out section today we had one of the girls I had screwed up against in the America's Cup Qualifier. I mentioned to her I was sorry for the day before and I would show her how I can really play and I did :)
In our section there was 5 of us and 3 of us tied for first so we through 9 darts to see who place where I came in first.
Next round I get matched up with one of the mom of one of the girls that use to live in Alberta and she even stayed at my parents house when we all still lived there. They are 2 nice women. The girl I was playing couldn't hit a score though so I took advantage of that as best I could. I bet her 3 straight out of a possible 5.
Next round I get Georgina another Albertan who also use to stay at mom and dads house. She was scoring really good until it was time to hit a double and then she was done I beat her 3 straight too. Next round I wasn't so lucky though I took out the first match, Mandy got the second I had 72 on the third and just missed my double and Mandy took out a 152 which totally pumped her up and then she was on fire and I couldn't hit a thing.
That's all for now

No comments: