BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 16, 2008

Day 3 Nationals

So day 3 was mixed doubles coaches and captains thought this would be our best event and I think it was.
My partner was Mike Dwyer we ended up in a 4 way tie for 3rd and 4th so we each had to throw one game of 701 instead of 501 and me and Mike lit it up and played so well. After section and talking to all the other teams every singles Alberta team made it out of section. I heard some of the veterans on the team talking and saying they don't think it has every happened before. Then I over heard Taff talking and he figures it hasn't happened in any province before. So that was very cool.
Our first round we got knocked out as did most of the teams and I think only 3 made it through the first round of knock outs and 2 of those teams had to play each other. Then there was 2 and then the one team got knocked out and then Rikk and Cindy were the only Alberta team going and they lost in the finals to Ontario.
That's all for now.

No comments: