BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 14, 2008

What A Weekend!!!






This weekend was awfully busy considering the bitter cold outside. It all started on Friday night with Uncle Shane's 40th birthday party for some reason I have no photos from that day but we all had a fantastic time so good Taylor fell asleep at the party and Eastynn (at 1:30am) wasn't ready to go. She love her cousin Kenny go thing we are spending lots of time with them this month.
Yesterday was lazing around all day we found out poor little Eastynn is all bunged up, she is still passing but it is insanely painful and she hurt herself a little yesterday when she pooped. So now not only does my kid have a cold and getting her 2 year molars but now she is constipated on top of it. She is having a super tough time sleeping lately Thursday & Friday was 2am and last night I took a photo of her sleeping in the little time she did sleep but she fell asleep for the final time at 4am. I think she maybe like her mommy and sick on Christmases which I know from past experience is not fun.
Today was Kingston's baptism and we did go out and brave the cold. Taylor through the whole ceremony kept asking when is Kingeastynn's turn (yep she call's him King Eastynn). He certainly was cute. It was amazing they baptized 4 kids and I knew the mom's of 3 of them I think my mom said she knew all of the families. We went to there house after from some great food and to be around lots and lots of kids. Which made me realize how anti-social Eastynn really is. Oh well hopefully we can get her over that soon.
Tomorrow is a big day for us it is Eastynn's birthday. I can't believe she is going to be 2 already. I invited all the Chisholm's over and a couple friends I think the cold maybe an issue but oh well she is going to have fun regardless I think. I will post some pictures tomorrow night or Tuesday from her birthday.
That's all for now.

1 comment:

Live your Dream Team said...

you WERE busy!! LOL Landon and Eastynn are so similar ... Landon's STILL antisocial, but I think he'll get over it when he goes to preschool. And those late nights ... aiaiaiai
Happy Birthday Eastynn!!