BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Calgary Christmas Fun











Yesterday after the docs appointment we took off to Calgary just the girls and I. The roads were a little scary on the way there. It was all good once we got there though. Taylor and Jason immediately started making a ginger bread house and Eastynn and Jason's dog played. It was quite funny. Later we went to zoo lights it was cold. The girls were really bundled up so they were good. I had brought appropriate wear but Jason told me if he didn't have snow pants I can't wear them either so I went along with it I should have let him use my snow pants we may have been able to look at all the light and appreciate them rather than rushing through it. Granted next year we will pick a much nicer day to go. It was fun regardless. That's all for now.

1 comment:

Live your Dream Team said...

Yes, next year pick a warmer day and I'll meet you at zoolights!! LOL I didn't realize you were driving and texting on those scary roads - naught NIKKI!
Merry Christmas -- might not get much time on fb over the next few days, so have a good one, and we'll catch up soon :-D Love you! T