BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 12, 2008

Cranky Kids

I am not sure what happened with Taylor but she asked if she could watch her show. I asked her to clean her room she had a little meltdown. Once she recovered she asked if she could have a snack and I said once you clean your room and I went and checked on her and she had cried herself to sleep.
I got Eastynn ready for bed laid her down she cried for a bit then was good once Fabian got home she woke up and crying and I usually let her cry it out but she wasn't having it. So we got her out let her play for a bit put her back to bed ans she cried and wouldn't go to sleep. So Fabian went and changed her bum and she came back out he suggested she might be teething I checked her mouth and there was a tooth coming through. Lets hope it is only one till after the holidays. Anyway its 12:45am and we are still awake. We are suppose to go swimming tomorrow and I am thinking it is highly unlikely. I hope so though.
That's all for now

No comments: