BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 05, 2008

Chritmas Decorating and Shopping


This week I managed to get a lot of Christmas shopping done. I went Tuesday after darts got lots of stuff I was about 40% done the shopping and last night bumped it up to about 75%. I just have to finish up some stuff for daddy and the girls. I have also got some good deals it was pretty good.
Today I put the Christmas lights up around the fence outside it was a nice day but I couldn't wear gloves while doing it so my hands were pretty cold by the time I was done it took about an hour.
We also got the advent calendar hung from when I was a little girl that was my favorite part of the day when we got to eat the lifesavers off it every morning. I am really happy that is something I get to share with my girls. I never thought it was that cute growing up just took it for granted now that I look at it and see the effort that was put in to make it I absolutely love it.
Not much other news here. Everyone has a touch of a cold and that's about it.
That's all for now.

No comments: