BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 15, 2008

Little Eastynn is 2






Today was my Little E's birthday and despite the utterly cold weather we still had a decent turn out and The Huber family is very greatful that everyone braved the cold to come to her birthday. Thank you very much. She had a great time and so did Taylor. Taylor got to see her best friend Brooklynne and mommy got to see her best friend Becky. Eastynn got completely spoiled as usual.
Today Taylor also had her last speech class until Jan 5th she was doing so well. Her teacher wanted her to be able to say things like "my fish" and "my feet" she was really amazed when Taylor told her "I am four and I am going to be five" yep today she even got the V sound right I was a very proud mama. Her teacher also was getting Taylor to use the F sound in the middle and at the end of a word. She said "Alphabet" and "Elephant" it was great and her teacher just wanted her to say the word and she would say "my elephant" using 2 word sentences which was really good. I think it won't be long before she is talking very well with no mistakes.
That's all for now.

No comments: