BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Weird Weekend

Well this was a weird weekend. I am still not feeling very good this cold or sinus infection is really annoying me. It even gave me a toothache for 2 days. I am trying really hard to get healthy. I went to bed really really early last night.

As for Taylor she was suppose to have dance lessons yesterday but she didn't they were suppose to have a recital that no one told us about, must of happened while we were in Regina. I was very disappointed. So she had an oppertunity to go dance today. Taylor woke up so early this morning like 4:30 am I think. It was a good thing I went to bed early the night before. So this morning they went to Super Store to get Taylor some pants for dance that are easier to move in than the ones we have and as they were leaving Taylor got sick. She has got sick plenty of times today and hasn't ate a whole lot. So needless to say Taylor once again didn't make her dance recital. I am very sad about that she really love dance and I am sad I didn't get to see her do something that she likes so much.

We are hoping no one catches my cold or Taylor's flu but I still think we need to postpone our trip to see Calvin, Brooklynn and Luke till the end of the month I am not going to chance getting the little man sick. Fabian has a little bit of a cold but nothing like what I had so not even sure he has got it yet. I think it is the side effects from the flu shot he is dealing with. Eastynn is grumpy but I think that is just Eastynn being Eastynn.

Today was also the day we were suppose to get our swim pass, at the trade shows they have a sale on swim passes 25% off which is a good deal when you are getting a 6 month pass. Last time we got a 6 month pass it was a family pass after about 3 month I looked into it a little further and noticed it would have been cheaper had we got individual passes cause Eastynn still doesn't need one and that would have saved us over $100. I was kind of mad when I found that out. So the last time we bought it right at the leisure center and I phoned today and they told us we needed to get it from the leisure center which they said was open till 5pm. So Fabian rushed there cause it was after 4pm already he got there and they closed at 5pm. I made him go to the leisure center and tell them they said we had till 5pm to get them and it was closed so we wanted the same deal. They did which is a good thing cause I was going to email them and say that are not very helpful. The ladies there are always more than pleasant the lifeguards and the facilites are great but they don't let you know about upcoming deals and big savings which I think they should especially when you spend over $300 there every 6 months. Anyway just needed to vent a little.
That's all for now.

No comments: