BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 03, 2008

Day At The Dentist



Today was another day at the dentist. Mine was really quite painful considering I haven't been for a teeth cleaning for about 3 years. There was a lot of build up but nothing that would have long term effects. Fabian also had a lot of build up but not as much as me. We were commended on our choice of tooth brush and so we should be it was expensive. With my tooth ache on the weekend I went and bought some dental floss and mouthwash which we were also commended on. Taylor LOVED getting her teeth cleaned, I think she was more excited about the treasure chest at the end she did so so well and she didn't have a whole lot of build up thank goodness I wouldn't want her to deal with the poking and prodding I had today. So I took the initiative to go and buy some stuff to take better care of our mouths. So now our bathroom has a pre-rinse for whitening our teeth, some toothpastes, another rinse for after brushing and a thing called a humming bird that is a electric dental floss thing. I got Taylor the pre-rinse that shows if you have plaque on your teeth and got the girls both new toothbrushes that sing until it is time to stop brushing. I refuse to go through the pain I did today and I refuse to ever have the girls go through that pain. Time to start paying more attention to our teeth. Tomorrow is Grandma Mellor's turn at the dentist not sure what she is having done but I think it is a lot of work whatever it maybe. Then I am back on Friday to have my other cavities filled and to have my impressions taken for a mouth guard. Then once I get my mouth guard I am done until our next cleaning in May.

On another note Eastynn had gotten sick in her bed over night poor thing. Today she had diarrhea. But Taylor was in much better spirits although I am not confident that she should be going back to school yet so I will keep her home for at least tomorrow.

A pretty boring blog sorry.
That's all for now.

1 comment:

Live your Dream Team said...

poor girls -- mommy with her dental prodding, & Taylor & Eastynn with the flu :-( I sure hope we avoid the flu - we're getting 4-month shots for Arlan and flu shots for the rest of us next Wed.