BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 10, 2008

More Swimming Fun






This weekend was fun fun fun.
On Friday Fabian wasn't feeling to good and apparently neither was Pebbles, Pebbles even got the flu weird, she was throwing up. That part wasn't so much fun.
Saturday morning I got up and went and picked up my dad from the hospital he was out on a day pass. So after I got him we went and visited with my mom and took her to work and then we went to play darts. Yes he did. It was zones and dad felt it necessary to go and play. Good thing he did I think every year that he has played zones this was his best day. He played well. I was still playing when he was all done so Joe took him back to the hospital. I finished third for the day but second over all.
When I got home Fabian was feeling pretty rough so I took the girls to the pool at like 6ish and we came home around 8:30 the girls had a lot of fun even though I made them stay in the kiddie pool the whole time.
Sunday was good too. When Eastynn went down for her nap. Taylor, grandma, and I went to visit papa in the hospital. After that we came home and had some supper and went to the pool we met Tara and Nolan there. Tara wanted to spend a little time with her god-daughter while she was down on the weekend and I am glad she did Taylor really had fun with her. Although both the girls were a little unsure of Nolan. We also met Fabian's friend Jeff there he has his niece for the weekend. Taylor enjoyed playing with them as well. Taylor at one point wanted a life jacket and she does know she can float but still doesn't like to be where she can't touch. But it was a little different at the pool this time although she still wouldn't jump in she did try swimming where she couldn't touch and she finally trusted the life jacket a very very big step for her and mommy couldn't be prouder. After swimming Taylor got to go have a sleepover at Grandma's she was so excited for that. Anyway that is the news from our weekend.
On another note papa is FINALLY getting out of the hospital today. Just waiting for the phone call so I can go pick him up. Sadly though we have to give back there car it was so very nice to have 2 vehicles a lot more freedom.
That's all for now

No comments: