BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 14, 2007

What's up baby girl?

I'm not sure what is going on with Eastynn she has been GRUMPY. I'm not sure if she is getting another tooth, going through a growth spurt, or some jealousy thing.
When she gets up she cries till she has her morning nap which we are lucky if she even has her morning nap and if she does its a short one only a hour.
Once she gets up from her nap the child eats and eats and eats. For example the other day she had her little mum mum cookies like 4 packs, then 2 pieces of toast, a banana, then her lunch its crazy how much that little one can eat. That's what leads me to believe she is going through a growth spurt.
Back to the crying if Taylor is being held by me or Fabian even if the other parent is holding her she cries its really weird. Cause they play so well but don't go near her mommy or daddy.
We are still trying to wean her. We are giving her 3 oz of milk now and then I nurse for a total of 8 minutes. Last night she had a 6oz bottle cause she was mad when the 3 oz bottle was gone so we gave her more and she still nursed. I'm sure we will figure out something that will work for both Eastynn and I. Any suggestions or comments will help.
That's all for now

No comments: