BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Oops

I was just looking at the calender and realized I'm going to have one heck of a week coming up. Saturday I have a ladies doubles tournament. Sunday we are having a family birthday for Eastynn at 2pm at my mom's and then one for the friends at our house. Just the regular things after that till Wednesday and Taylor has a Christmas party at 11:00. Thursday Eastynn has needles at 10:30 and Taylor has another Christmas party at 11:00. I don't know what I was thinking there but I think Fabian and I will figure it out. I will drop him off and he can use my parents car and I'll go to the needles and hopefully just make it. Friday night is our super league doubles and then I guess it all good after that.
That's all for now

No comments: