BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I can't believe it

Last night we actually got Taylor in bed at the time we wanted her in bed no messing around. It took about 15 minutes before she fell asleep. She may get to stay up a little later tonight because of darts but hopefully tonight will be the last Tuesday she gets to stay up.

She napped yesterday for about an hour and a half. NOT NEARLY LONG ENOUGH. She is use to napping for 3 hours, she was so cranky when she got up. So today we will try 2 hours. I think that's what was the problem before is that she would nap so long she wouldn't be tired at bed time. So now we just have to find a happy medium. But for 2 days in a row she has napped at or around 1. So that how baby one is doing.

As for Eastynn, she is getting so big she's about 21 inches now I measured her yesterday. She is starting to stay awake for longer periods of time and smile a lot more. She's not very regular with her bowel movements so she gets quite cranky. Although its been about 3 days since her last one and she usually goes every third day. I couldn't imagine that myself, but I talked to the health link nurse and they said it was ok just as long as its not more than a week. Anyway Grandma Mellor will probably get a very full diaper tonight. She sleeps pretty good but she has to be swaddled or she has to be held while sleeping and if she's swaddled she won't sleep unless in her swing. I think she maybe a little harder than Taylor. And a wee bit of a temper when she wants something it has to be done now, RIGHT NOW. But whatever how can you not with a baby that cute. She is also starting to coo a little now I love that. But unfortunately there's nothing else I can say. So that's all for baby 2.

No comments: