BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 05, 2007

3 weeks already

I have no idea where the time has gone but my baby is already 3 weeks old. She is getting a bit bigger. She eats very good during the day but at about 8:00 she its a non stop deal till the wee hours of the morning which makes me very tired.
Taylor has been having a tough time at bed time not going to bed till 1:00 am most nights. We did however get her into bed at 10:00 the other night only to have her wake up at 1:00 am and not go back to sleep until 6:30 am. That really sucked. She is so tired she is becoming very whiny but maybe its jealousy of Eastynn, I'm not quite sure.
Fabian went back to work. So he has been very busy with that.
Me I'm exhausted. I had a migraine the last couple of days, yesterday it was so bad I made Fabian come home from work. I would have got him to take me to the hospital but I wouldn't have been able to feed Eastynn. I have been a little overwhelmed and haven't done a whole lot of house work except for cleaning Taylor's toys. It is pretty hard when you have a baby attatched to your boob.
And finally Fabian and I have been smoke free for 3 weeks. That is a HUGE deal.
Will post some pictures soon.

No comments: