BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 12, 2007

Holy Cow





Today Eastynn is 4 weeks old already. It is unbelieveable to me although we were really busy in December I just can't phathom that weeks weeks have passed by so quickly. Eastynn is starting to coo a little bit and she is smiling s little bit, although it could be gas she has gas all the time but it doesn't seem to bother her at all.
Taylor we got her to sleep another half hour earlier so I'm soping this will work well. I can't wait till she is in bed by 8:00 it will be a lot easier on Tuesday's when we play darts if my mom has to worry about Eastynn and not Taylor. Not that she can't handle the 2 of them. She seems a little happier already. Although she is fantastic till she has both parents around then she becomes a little harder to control. But she's a good girl maybe tonight if Eastynn will let me I can put Taylor to bed. I think she knows she can't get away with as much with me as she can with daddy. But were all going to work on that.
Fabian had his job interview yesterday and should know in about a week how it went.
And tomorrow mommy gets a day to play darts, I'm so excited although I hate being away from the girls and Fabian for the whole day, but better me got out and have some adult time then to be at home with the girls to much.

No comments: