BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 15, 2007

Getting Better

Well we missed a few nights of putting Taylor down early. One night cause we went to a friends the next night she went to bed on her own earlier than we would have put her down. But last night mommy put Taylor to bed it only took 15 minutes instead of a half hour and we did this at about 10:15. She did get up at 3 but Eastynn was up either with a sore tummy or celebrating the fact that she is already month old, personally I think it was a tummy ache. Tonight I will try to put Taylor down around 9:30ish. I'm very excited about her being on a schedule. I wanted her once we got the night time schedule to start taking naps at 1:00 and she so happened to fall asleep today at 1:00, lucky me. But unlucky that Eastynn decided to get up at one.
Well that's about all for now just wanted everyone to know how the schedule was going.

No comments: