BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 20, 2009

Taylor's Very First Report Card

Taylor got just about all M's on her report card. Which means "Meeting Current Expectations-child is consistent in meeting expectations to date." She got 33 M's.

She got 3 I's which is "Improving-child demonstrates growth but is not yet consistently meeting current expectations."
She got those in: -States corresponding letter to sound (to date.)
-Contributes verbally to group activities.
-Expresses feelings and needs appropriately.
Which in my opinion means she is shy

She got 3 I+'s too.
She got those in- States Birthdate (which she knows)
-States Address (which she also knows)
-Expresses thoughts and ideas clearly

I am very proud of her, we will work on the few things she needs to but if your shy your shy and I don't think there is anything wrong with that.
That's all for now

No comments: