BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 30, 2009

Boring Week

Tuesday we had a bye at darts so me and my mom went to the show, but before the show she still came over for supper and she bought the girls so necklaces to make. The girls loved that so much I couldn't believe it.
Wednesday the girls and I played a new game called slammers and then I had a parent teacher interview. Which went very well she said Taylor is an absolute pleasure to have in the class and is doing extraordinary well but gets really nervous when she calls on her. So we need to work on that I guess. Nothing to major though.
Thursday we played slammers again and played the wii a little bit and that was about it.
Friday was Family Game night Grandma came over and played Taylor loved playing she really enjoys the quality time.
Saturday I took Taylor to Church to see Pam sing in a choir. It wasn't a mass or anything just singing it was nice. They had Amberley Theisen she came in 2nd in Canadian Idol last year it was neat to see her sing live.
Sunday we all just vegged out did a whole lot of nothing. Eastynn has a cold now. We watched the Riders lose the Grey Cup in such a sad way it was awful.
Now you have been caught up on the Huber's week.
That's all for now

No comments: