BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Regina





I have been so bad keeping up with this blog I am going to try and catch up on a few major things over the last couple weeks. It has been very very quite here besides our trip to Regina and Halloween.
A couple weeks ago we went to Regina, we didn't leave Medicine Hat till Fabian was done work so which was about 4:30.
Before we left we went to Micheal's and picked out some new coloring books and new crayons and a box to put all the crayons in. I told the girls if I catch the crayons outside the box they get a time out for each crayon that is out of the box and for once we have not had a issue with crayons THANK GOODNESS.
We went and got some Wendy's and headed out. Taylor asked me about every 3 minutes when we'd get there wow that was a little tough to handle but she was so excited to see Grandma and Grandpa.
Finally got there around 10ish (I think) visited for an hour or so and headed to bed. Me, Fabian, Brooklynn, and Luke in one room and Grandma, Grandpa and the girls in another room (Grandma is brave to take on the girls).
Saturday morning we got up and had some breakfast and then Brooklynn and I took off to go Christmas shopping and Fabian and the girls went swimming in the hotel pool. I am not sure what they did after swimming I am sure they just hung out with grandma. When we got back we gave Luke all his birthday presents and then the girls played with them. Shortly after we head to Chuck E Cheese, sadly Eastynn fell asleep on the way there, and poor little Luke is to little to care about what is going on....Taylor on the other hand had a great time. Once we were done there we went back to the hotel and went swimming, Me, Taylor, Eastynn, Brooklynn and Luke. Brooklynn and Luke didn't stay long. I some how convinced Eastynn to go down the slide which is super fast. Then Taylor went down and that was it she was up and down the stairs for the rest of the night. We had to call Fabian back down to either hold Eastynn or catch Taylor which ever I wasn't doing at the time. Grandma really enjoyed watching her grandkids.
On Sunday we went for breakfast then I headed out to play darts. The rest of the family went for shopping and went for lunch. Then Fabian and the girls came to pick me up and we headed home after a great weekend with the Huber's.
That's all for now.

No comments: