BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 16, 2009

Sleep Sleep Sleep or at least we hope

Today was the first day that Taylor was picked up for school and boy I think it made a difference for Eastynn. She won't go to sleep till around 12:30am and sleeps only till about 8-9am. Then she will not lay down for a nap till she falls asleep at like 3:00-5:00pm then she is up all night.
This morning though she slept till 11:15 so I am hoping we can forget the nap today and just got to bed between 9-10 that would be awesome.
I am going to try and give her supper then at 7pm have a bath and story time maybe a little massage for her and then see if that helps.
I am also going to try and cut out pop and snacking so much I think that maybe a big source of our problem too. I have no clue and am feeling really helpless to get my Little E on a schedule that a 3 year old should be following.
I always liked when I could say bedtime and they'd go running to pick out there books and stuff. I want those days back.
That's all for now

No comments: