BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 20, 2009

Eastynn Sleeping

She is still not sleeping at 8 pm and is still going to bed around midnight but at least now she is sleeping from 12-11 which is great. Now I just need to move her bed time up each night and we will be okay. She also is not sleeping in her own room. I don't know what to do about that cause I don't want her waking Taylor but she gets very upset if we move Taylor into a different room. I also think she might not like her bed I laid on it and its not very comfortable we are going to save up to get the girls some really nice beds that they can have till they move out hopefully.
Eventually I would love to have Taylor and Eastynn in separate rooms with double beds. I am excited for when they get to pick out there new bedding sets.
I want Eastynn in bed at 8 sleeping till 7 and napping from 11-12. If and when that happens I will be happy.
I think I may start making a food journal to see if certain things help or hinder her sleep I am hoping that will work too.
That's all for now

No comments: