BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Pictures Today

Today was a good day. I woke up and started working on Taylor's hair. Eastynn sat down so I stopped with Taylor's knowing full well it was a excellent time to get Eastynn's hair done, she wasn't so impressed but we got her done and then it was back to Taylor. Taylor sits so good when I do her hair, Eastynn will to if I am straightening it. Funny how at 2 and 5. They already want the opposite Taylor wants curly hair, and I don't have a curling iron for her. Eastynn wants her hair straight I think that cause she doesn't have to have a pony tail to keep her hair out of her face.
Then getting dressed Taylor of course loved getting dressed so she could wear new beautiful clothes and Eastynn we had to bribe. I can't see it ending well that we have to bribe her, if we have to bribe her and Taylor sees it I can see her acting badly to get extra praise or to get something special. Although Taylor has been such a great girl lately.
Once we got to pictures Eastynn wasn't having it I hope though she got some great shots. She did some on a outdoor staircase and on a path it was nice. I am so anxious to see the outdoor ones but not as much as the ones she did at the greenhouse. We changed the girls in to the beautiful red Christmas dresses that Grandma Mellor bought they also have matching doll dresses. She did some photos in amongst all the poinsettia flower it was awesome. We even got some of Eastynn smiling I can't wait to see those ones. We had to make silly faces to get her to smile but hey mommy's and daddy's got to do what they got to do.

On a side note me and Taylor took full advantage of not being able to go to pictures yesterday and we decorated the entire house. All that's left is the outdoor lights.
On another side note pictures should be coming out lots this week. Taylor's school picture (I think) Taylor and Eastynn's gymnastics pictures I will post them as soon as I get them all.

That's all for now.

No comments: