BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 08, 2009

The Wedding Dance








The Dance was a lot of fun. I only danced a few dance mostly with my girls and unless I actually picked Taylor up she would spin around so fast she'd make me dizzy. It may have been one of my favorite moments as a mom with Taylor though. She would just look at me in awe as I would sing to her made my heart melt.
Brooklynn of course looked beautiful when she danced with both Calvin and her dad. Calvin looked very handsome as well.
It made me smile to see both Brooklynn dance with her dad and Taylor dancing with Fabian, made me miss my dad but we had many many dances that we shared
I left the wedding pretty early took the girls back to the camper which was basically across the parking lot pretty convenient. So I think we missed the garter toss and the bouquet toss so no pictures of that.
That's all for now

No comments: