BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Swimming Day 2

For Eastynn today was much better at swimming till she seen her sister playing on the deck, then she was done. She did great though blew bubbles when she was suppose to, jumping in the water, even going under the water.
Taylor on the other hand was.....Taylor. She didn't listen to me when I told her to sit and watch her sister because her playing was upsetting Eastynn. Her teacher had to tell her once again to listen every I don't know 3-5 minutes (if that). Her teacher even told her she would have to sit out if she didn't start to listen I keep trying to explain the importance of listening but she doesn't listen to me either. I am getting very frustrated, hopefully tomorrow will be better.
That's all for now

No comments: