BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 24, 2009

Chisholm Challenge Down At The Lake






So Saturday we all went down to the lake and there was 2 Chisholm boats on the water. Jerimy's and Shane's the had been doing some wake boarding, skiing, and wake surfing I think and a little bit of tubing. Me and the girls went and watched Zack, Nolan, and Sean tubing it was probably one of the coolest wipeouts I had ever seen. Zack hit the water, Nolan flew over Zack and he hit the water and Sean got the most air and flew over Zack and Nolan and hit the water he had to have been in the air for a good few seconds anyway. Eastynn must have been pooped out cause she fell asleep on the boat. I broke my shoe trying to get on the boat. I sunk right into the clay and my shoe got caught I could feel it starting rip so I bent down and couldn't get it out at all so gave it one good yank and it ripped. So sad I loved them.
The girls played on the beach for a long long time before we went out on the boat they loved building sandcastles. Calling Maddy (the called her Abby for most of the day) to help them everytime the filled a bucket with sand. Next year hopefully we can get some better sand castle tools and make it an event in the Chisholm Challenge.
That's all for now

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love to shove mycock in her cuteass