BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Taylor's Birthday Party





I know it has been a long long time since I have posted. I was going to wait till I had photos uploaded but I can't seem to find the cord to upload.
Well Taylor had her birthday party on Aug 10th. She had 4 other kids show up to her birthday part. Juliana, Jaileah, Nathan and Jacob. Lots of adults showed up though. We had Great-Grandma Chisholm, Grandma Mellor, Juliana's mom Trina, Jaileah's dad Robbie, Nathan and Jacob's mom Shauna,Uncle Daniel and Auntie Linda, also Auntie Velvet, Uncle Darren, and Logan.
The kids had some gross looking hot dogs, then they also had ice cream cake.
Then we opened presents and that was that.
The kids had a blast though and Taylor got some pretty nifty gifts.
The only bad thing about them getting older is there presents are messier and small so so so small its crazy got to love polly pockets.
That's all for now

No comments: