BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Changes

After talking to some of the other parents this weekend I think it maybe time to put the crib away. Fabian is buying Eastynn a toddler bed, we had planned on getting her a Winnie The Pooh bed but could not find one so she is getting a princess one just like Taylor's. I hope this works but we will have the play pen handy just in case she keeps escaping from her bed, although I told Taylor she has to be a good big sister and show her little sister she needs to stay in bed like a good girl so I hope that will help.
I want to become a more consistent parent with punishments to I think I will start the 1-2-3 time out. Suppers are so stressful around here I think the 1-2-3 thing will help. Also with cleaning up toys and listening to me and Fabian. I think that covers all that. I think the household will soon be peaceful or it will be war. Hopefully it will peaceful I think all 4 of us could deal with a lot less stress.
That's all for now

1 comment:

Live your Dream Team said...

what made you decide to move Eastynn to a big girl bed? Glad your trip was fun :-)