BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Poor Little One

I have no idea what is up with Little Eastynn but she is so cranky right now. She had a really really bad day and her sleep is not much better. We put Eastynn down early tonight at 7:30 she has woken up crying a lot but usually falls asleep shortly after that. Her diaper rash is a little better but she is however getting a molar I think?! I have no idea but I can feel a tooth poking trough and I believe it is a molar. She has her top 4 then missing the one beside that and is getting the one, thats why I believe it maybe a molar.
Taylor on the other hand is starting to feel better she falling asleep very early at night though I think the last 3 nights it has been between 7:15-7:45 but I don't mind.
That's all for now

No comments: