BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Baby Fit Class

Well I actually did it. I went to a baby fit class basically you do aquasize with your baby in a floaty device in front of you. WOW am I out of shape I was having a tough time keeping up never mind the fact that I'm completely uncoordinated. OH well I should hurt tomorrow. It was fun though.
Eastynn crashed pretty hard she has been napping for about 3 hours so if this continues I may take her everyday just to hang out in the pool and then Taylor could come on Mondays and Fridays.

On another note I had my doctors appointment about my wrist and they say I have a ganglion which is what they initially thought Fabian had but they are not going to operate on mine unless it starts to cause problems with mobility or becomes large.

That's all for now.

No comments: