BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Tough Weekend

Well the weekend has come and gone and unfortunatly I didn't make team Alberta. I choked on the last day. My first day was very good, my second day was a little dissapointing so I needed a strong third day and apparently I cracked under the pressure. It was hard but I made some new friends this weekend, which is better than making the team any day. I also threw a lot of good darts, better than I do playing here in Medicine Hat.
Everyone was happy to finally meet Eastynn, and see Taylor and Fabian again. That's what I love about darts, its a lot like family. The people from Medicine Hat would be like your immediate family, the out of towners are like you extended family. All great people that you love and can count on.

No comments: