BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day

I know its been awhile since my last post but we have been a little busy.

We went to Edmonton last Friday. It was a little scary but Fabian and I made a bigger deal out of the trip then it actually was. Eastynn usually cries from the time we get in to the time we stop, but she was very good I think she doesn't like traveling in the city though. To much starting and stopping.

I played darts on Friday and Saturday. I got joint ninth in all the events I played in which was a blind draw, ladies singles, and mixed triples. Which was very good, I played very well.

Taylor has been a good girl as usual making us laugh.

Fabian had his surgery on his foot and is doing well. It is very swollen but he says it doesn't hurt so that's a good thing.

On the way home from Edmonton we stopped at my friend Tamara's, who I have only seen twice in three years, but it will be a lot more now that she lives in Calgary instead of Winnipeg. She has just recently started her family her little boy Landon (who is adorable) is going to celebrate his first birthday in March.
After our visit with Tamara, we stopped and picked up Jason, my mom's birthday was on the 9th, to surprise my mom. She was definitely surprised, we all went shopping and even went to a movie at the theatre. I didn't know they still existed it been so long since I have been to the movies. "Because I Said So" is a great movie. And yesterday I made a roast beef and yorkshire pudding dinner for my parents and Jason before he had to leave.

Now that is what has happened since my last post.
This will be what is going to happen till my next post.

Tomorrow Eastynn is going to be 2 months old which means her 2 month immunization, I'm very scared the worst thing to see your baby cry.
Friday we are heading back up to Edmonton. This time it is to see if I can pull it off and make the provincial team this year. So I will post again on Tuesday weather or not I made it, just keep me in your prayers this is a very big deal for me and need all the help I can get.

That's all for now.

No comments: