BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Busy February

Well February is such a busy month and its not going to stop this weekend either.

Brian and Eva aka Grandpa and Grandma are stopping by this weekend, well actually in a few short hours here. Which will be awesome for the girls, unfortunately I have to play darts. This dart tournament is one in which the winner is exempted from playing zones and gets seeded about seventh for next years provincial, it is only 4 places higher than I was seeded this year but who knows next year I might not finish were I did.

Sunday is also Fabian and my one year anniversary. So we are going out for supper will grandma and grandpa Huber watch the girls. And maybe on Sunday we might get grandma and grandpa mellor to babysit so we can go to a movie, we haven't been to the movies since before Taylor turned one and she's two and a half now. But may just want to hang out and do nothing watch the oscars or something haven't decided yet. That's about all the news for the immediate future.

But today was fun Taylor and I had a bath. While I was shaving my legs Taylor wanted some shaving cream to, which is not unusual but what is, is she wanted to use the razor. So I put the safe guard back on it and pretend to shave her legs for her, to cute. That's all the news I have from here.

No comments: