BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Poor Taylor

Taylor developed a diaper rash today, poor girl. Every time she has a dirty diaper it has to be changed immediately, not that we don't try and change her immediately any other time, but today its instant tears as soon as she dirties a diaper. And started off so small and now is quite large. Every time she cry's it makes me want to cry. I think Fabian will have to take the morning off work to take her to the doctor. I have phoned health link twice today and they suggested I take her tomorrow. I hope it gets better quick though its rough with her and needing me more and Eastynn still needs me too.
She was quite cute tonight a lady came over from a life insurance company to make sure we were in good health, when she took my blood Taylor got really upset that she gave me a needle it was quite cute.
Well I have babies crying got to go.

No comments: