BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 05, 2007

Crazy Week End

This weekend was a little crazy. Friday night we had Jacobs birthday party. Saturday morning Fabian and Taylor had swimming lesson's when they got home I went to darts. I played ladies doubles with Eileen Haddon one of the best ladies at the sport at the time and can still throw a heck of a dart. We finished in second. After that we had a little singles tournament and I did really well and got first in that. When I got home Fabian took Taylor swimming and Eastynn and I watched. They got out of the pool at 6:00. We had a quick supper from A & W.
Then we took Taylor skating, her cousin/Godmother Tara took her actually. Taylor only lasted 15 minutes and I think Tara skated with her in her arms for about 10 of those minutes. But Tara said she did really well, I didn't think so but I know nothing, she said she had really good balance. We'll see how it goes next time I think skating is going to be a really slow process.
After skating we took Taylor to my mom's house and went and played poker at the Collins' house. Which turned out to be a good decision. We contemplated going or not going for about a week right up till we got there, just cause we had such a busy weekend. But when playing poker they paid out first and second. And Fabian and I ended up being the last 2 players so didn't bother figuring out who got first and who got second.
Sunday I went and played darts again. And Eileen and I came in third on the Sunday. Came home and sent Fabian and Taylor grocery shopping. So I could clean the house. After all that we ended up in bed by 10:00 I think. First time in forever. But hopefully bed time will stay there for good now.
But that's all for now.

No comments: